Monday, June 3, 2019

The Greed of Hatred (Friction)

Your guess was right. It was Cynthia calling. I then remembered that i called her last night but she didn’t show up or what. At first i didn’t want to take the call but i later decided to take it.
Me: hello(wearing an angry face)
Cynthia: hello Fab. What’s wrong with that voice?
Me: its you. Imagine i called you to come last night but you chose to turn me down and you think am happy with that.
Cynthia: wait Fabulous na me you dey vex for? Me and you who suppose vex? I came to your house but your mum and your girlfriend abi wife rained me insults. They went to the extent of giving me marathon slap and you are here talking to me. Anyway its not your fault….
Me: i.. Hello.. Baby..
.hello…he…
Dawn. She cut the call. So she can to my house and that wretch of a woman has the guts to lay a finger on her? Don’t worry let me meet you in my house. I tried calling Cynthia severally but wasn’t answering. She was actually angry with me..
I checked my time, its 3:00pm. I packed my things and left the office. I drove straight to Cynthia’s house. Thank God she was alone. She frowned her face immediately she saw me.
Me: please baby am sorry for what happened last night.
Cynthia: please leave me alone, i don’t want to recieve another beating.
Me: i said am sorry. It won’t happen again. Please. Would you like shopping?
At this time i can see smile on her face but she later frowned maybe to pretend.
Cynthia: are you trying to bribe me with that?
Me: not like that. You know i can do anything to make you happy. Please don’t say no.
Cynthia: its alright if you say so. Let me change to something better..
We left her house to a supermarket nearby. She picked as much as she can and i paid for the bills. She was happy with my kind gesture and thanked me for the items. I dropped her in her house and promise to give her a call soonest. I drove to my house smiling, but my face changed immediately i came close to my house. I drove in, packed my car and left for the sitting room. I met that thing, sorry Ifeoma watching movie.. I walked to the tele and switch it off.
Ifeoma: darling welcome. How was work?
Me: you must be very stupid and out of your mind. You have the guts to harass my quest last night and you still stand here to take rubbish. By the way, what are you still doing in my house?
Ifeoma: please calm down. You don’t need to be angry like this.. That girl look like a cheap prostitute and a gold digger.
Me: what the hell…. (I landed a hot slap on her left cheek) its you that is a cheap prostitute. Is here your father’s house? Oya start leaving before i change my mind.
Mama: (from no where) Fabulous what i wrong with you? Eh! She’s not going anywhere o. As far as i am concerned she is not stepping an inch out of this house.
Me: mama you are pushing me o. Don’t blame me if i take action.
Mama: what action? Kill her? You can’t do that.
Me: you why are you still standing there? Pack your things and get out of my house.
Ifeoma: my husband please….
Me: you think am joking? I rushed to her land another slap but this time the gravity was so much that she cannot carry it.. She collapse and hit her head on the sofa..
Mama: Jesus! Fabulous egbu o m ooo (Fabulouse don kill me o) you see what your stubbornness has caused.
Me: Ifeoma! Ifeoma!! Oh my God what have i don to myself.. I quickly carried her out put her at the back of the car while mama entered the front passenger’s side. I drove to Living Word Hospital and got her admitted. They said i have to deposit the sum of N50,000 before treatment can commence. But i only have N10,000 with me..
I pleaded with the doctor to start treatment while i go get the remaining money. Luckily for me, he agreed. I deposited the little i had and rushed to the atm. I came back with N100,000 incase of necessity..
Ifeoma remained unconscious for hours. I began to think that she was dead but the doctor assured me that nothing will happen to her. Series of tests were carried out on her and everything was negative..
She regained consciousness around 8:30pm. The doctor said that she is having internal bleeding which is not a good one..
Doctor: sir you have to make available the sum of N125,000 so that we can transfer her to our headquarter where she can be given appropriate treatment.
Me: but will she be ok after that?
Doctor: i assure that she’ll be ok.
I went back to the atm and withdraw the remaining money…
To cut it short. She recovered after two days after i have spent almost N200,000 on her head.. I didn’t bother to ask her to leave again but the treatment i have to her made her leave.
That night as she slept off i got up took the cloth i will be using tomorrow for work then left her in my room after locking the door with key. I slept at the other room. Very early in the morning i prepared and went to work without opening the door.
At office
my boss called for a meeting. Who knows what will be discussed?
at exactly 12noon, i told the client i was chatting with that i have a meeting with the General Manager and will be back soon. I left my office for the meeting hall.. All the board of directors were present including other departmental managers. The meeting was presided by the General Manager, Mr. Duke.
Mr. Duke: good day gentle men and ladies.
All: good morning sir.
Mr. Duke: i wouldn’t want to take much of your time so i have to be brief.. I would like to first thank the few people who have shown genuine committment in the growth of this company. The likes of Mrs. Nick, Miss Matilda, Mr. Ben and Mr. Edna. Thanks to you and keep the good work going.
Mr. Fabulous you are the sole reason for this meeting.
Me: (i was shocked when i heard the statement, my heart began pounding like apostolic church musical instrument). Sir i hope its for good?
Mr. Duke: how can it be for good when you have decided to turn the company to a private affair. You come to work and go anytime you like. And recently we have experienced reduction in the number of clients. Just yesterday a client came looking for you but you have left the office even before time. I now recieve complaints of late delivery. Do you have any excuse for that?
Me: sir am so sorry, i had family issues to tackle. Please pardon me.
Mr. Duke: i will pardon you but if you continue this way you will have yourself to blame. Lets i forget, i want every department to submit their report this afternoon. I think that will be all for now, you may now retire to your duties.
I left the hall so ashamed of myself. I was the subject matter. I just hope i don’t get fired. I went back to my office and continued with the business transaction.
Client: the goods arrived safely but it was late. I will send the remaining payment tomorrow via online banking.
Me: tomorrow is not the best option. My boss is a staunch Sabbath worshipper and wouldn’t condone any transactions that day. Why don’t you make it money.
Client: tomorrow is the only suitable day for me unless you’ll wait till next month.
Me: no no. I can’t wait. Just send it to my account, i will drop my account number before i log out now..
Client: ok then till tomorrow.
I sent him the account details before logging out. I arranged my things and off to my car, its past 4pm already. I hopped in and off to Cynthia’s house. Thank God Grace has gone back…. I forgot to tell you guys that Grace tried severally to invite me over to her house but i refused until she gave up the invitation.
I met Cynthia in her house. She frowned her face immediately she saw me. I knew she was still angry about the event.
I knelt down to beg for her forgiveness.
Me: baby please am sorry for what they did to you.
Cynthia: please stand up.. But you should have told me that you have a wife.
Me: wife ke! Don’t mind that girl. She’s just forcing herself on me.
Cynthia: please i don’t want any problem with your family.
Me: baby please.. How about a date tomorrow so that i can prove that am truely sorry. Please don’t say no.
Cynthia: ok. its obvious you’re not gonna quit. But i think sunday will be better. I won’t be available tomorrow.
Me: Its ok by me. I will call you around 12noon. I have to be on my way now. I left for my house immediately… I met my mum and she began shouting at me and saying all manner of things to me, but i didn’t want to start a drama so i went to my room. Opened the door and found Ifeoma sitting and crying. I pretended as if i didn’t notice anything. I dropped my briefcase, removed my suit and laid on the bed and slept off..
I woke up around 7pm and couldn’t find Ifeoma, i checked everywhere for her but she was no where to be found. I checked for my mum, she was fast asleep. I wanted to wake her up but i changed my mind.. Why am i even worried about her, i didn’t even like her stay in my house so she can go hang herself for all i care.. I went back to my house, take my shower and went back to bed.. I picked my phone and chatted for some time before i slept off again…
To be continued…..
The story is gradually coming to an end, two more episodes to go… Sit tight and keep your comments coming as events unfold..
ah! Its morning already? I sprang up from bed, i needed to do some clean up almost all my clothes are dirty. I packed them all in a sack bag so as to take them to my dry cleaner. I hopped into my car and drove off..
Just 1km to my destination, a toyota corolla double-crossed me and i found my brake immediately.. Four hefty young men boomed out of the car each carrying an AK47, they made their way to my car and asked me to get down. At first i wanted to claim james bond, but what can i do? Am i even stupid to think of that? One man as vulnerable as whatever you can think of against four men with gun. Thats absolute stupidity… So i foolishly got down from my car raising my hand above my head, i found myself begging them to spare my life. One of the criminals abi assassins who seemed to be their leader stepped forward.
Criminal: your money or your life.
Me: please i don’t have any money with me.
Criminal: do you think am joking? I did not ask you if you have any money with you. Ok let me cut it short, here with me is an inter-bank transfer form, all you need to do is to sign it for me..
He brought our a pen from his pocket and started filling the form. After filling the necessary details he handed the paper to me for endorsement.
Me: what! I shouted as i saw the amount.. Two million naira? But that’s the only thing i have in my account. How can you take all of them?
Criminal: (Kra..kra..he pointed the gun to my heart.) i give you the count of 3 to sign that thing.. 1….2….2 and half..
Please sir let me sign it (i said as i collected the pen from him.. Chai! What am i going to do now. What of the outing i have tomorrow? Can it be possible without money? All these things ran through my mind but i think my life is worth more than all these.. I signed the paper and handed it back to him.. He went true it and nodded in satisfaction.. He walked back to their car.
Criminal: Axe! (he called out one of his boys)
Axe: yes boss
Criminal: groundnut bonus abeg.
Axe: your wish is my command boss…
He pointed his gun towards and went for the trigger and released a shot on my forehead… I screamed Jesuuuuuus!!!! And jumped up from my bed.
Ah! So this was just a dream. A call came into my phone and i reached for the phone. It was Tobi calling. I picked the call without hesitation.
Me: my main man whats up you?
Tobi: my guy i dey o just that work has not been easy here.
Me: no worry mehn na so in dey be nah. This one wey you hola at me this early, i hope everything is ok.
Tobi: everything is ok in my side. Fab i have a feeling that some bad is going to happen to you.
Me: where you come get that one from? You don become prophet?
Tobi: am not a prophet but i want to advice you based on what i saw. I had a terrible nightmare and in the night your were robbed of your money and properties. Please be careful of your movement these days.
Me: i don hear you, i assure you say nothing go happen to me.
Tobi: i just pray it doesn’t happen o.. So how mama
Me: mama is fine o she’s even in my house.
Tobi: wow! Is she around?
Me: she might be snoring in her room now.
Tobi: ok. Anyways extend my greetings to her and be a good boy.
Me: ok sir. Thank you for your concern.
Tobi: ok then.
He hung the call and i knelt down beside my bed to say a short prayer but i couldn’t just concentrate so i had to postpone the prayer till evening time. I wiped my face and went to my wardrope and found out all my clothes are dirty except the suit i wore to office yesterday.. Hmmm. I don’t have the slightest strenght to scrub my clothes but i dare not go out today after that nightmare. So i decided to wait till i have the strength to wash..
My mum woke up and came to my room to know how we were faring and know why we are still in bed when its already 9am.. She found only him and enquired about Ifeoma’s whereabout but i told her i didn’t know. She was very mad at me and asked me to make sure i find her and marry her if not she’ll disown me.. She left my room angrily..
What the hell does she want me to do? Will i kill myself because she decided to leave? Abeg let me think how tomorrow is going to be.. I got up, brushed my teeth and went back to bed to think about my life…
Sunday 20th May 2007 is the
day i will never forget in my
life or in a hurry.. What really
happened that day?
GRAND FINALE!!!!
Finally the deal day is here. I
can’t wait to have Cynthia all
to myself. I was reluctant to
go to church but i had to so
as to escape from my mum’s
wahala..
The service was so bored
for me. I can’t even tell the
topic of the day’s sermon. I
was only imagining what’s
going to happen in few
hours… Luckily for me, the
service ended around
11:35am, so i rushed home
to get ready…
On my way to the house, i
remembered going to meet
my mum at home so i
decided to go for my outing
from dear because i don’t
need anything or anybody
to spoil my fun for me. I
diverted to Cynthia’s house..
She was almost ready when
i got there so i waited for
her to finish..
After five minutes, we’re
good to go. Cynthia hopped
into the passenger’s front
seat as i zoomed off.. There
was silent as we drove.
Cynthia: so where’s our
destination? She said
breaking the silence.
Me: Luxury City.
Cynthia: wow! I heard its a
nice hotel.
Me: yea… All through the
drive we never said a word
again until we got there..
Here we are dear
Cynthia: so soon?
We walked straight to the
reception and i paid for an
accomodation for 5hrs.. She
directed us to room 101..
Receptionist: sir here you
are. Enjoy your stay here.
Me: thanks dear.. I replied as
she walked back to her duty
post… I pick the desk phone
to call the bar so as to place
an order but Cynthia insisted
that she goes there by
herself. After much
resistance that was fruitless
i allowed her to go and
make the order…
She came back five minutes
later with bottle of bazoka
drink and two tumblers..
That’s exactly my favorite
alcoholic drink.. She filled the
two tumblers while telling
me the the waiter will soon
come with the food…
While waiting for the for, i
took a gulp of the drink and
fished it in the next gulp. I
re-filled my tumbler.. I didn’t
notice that Cynthia was not
drinking, but thats not my
business.
I gazed at her with a ‘wow’
look. She was really hot in
the mini gown she wore
which revealed greater part
of her laps… What about her
milk industry? It was
swinging like a pendulum .
She noticed my mood and
she made some sexy moves
that turned me on
immediately.
I moved closer to her and
our lips met like a magnet
and before i could say jerk
she already caressing my
iron man which is now as
hard as a rod.. My hand
travelled from her shoulder
to her backyard then to the
two ripe water melons in
front. God really did a
marvelous work there. I
pulled her gown up to allow
me access to her banana
island, i noticed she wasn’t
wearing panties. I started
fingering her and she was
moaning gently.. Soon we
are into each other.
I became so week after one
round.. She got up, went to
her bag and brought out
something like a document,
my eye was so blurred that i
can’t even see the content of
the paper…
Cynthia: baby i want you to
sign this for me. Handing
the paper to me.
Me: can’t it wait till
tomorrow?
Cynthia: please its needed
urgently.
Me: ok. What’s the paper
about?
Cynthia: its a
recommendation later that i
will be submitting tomorrow
morning with my
application and resume.
I collected the book and
signed for her. I was still
dead hungry for sexx when
i suddenly slumped into the
bed….
_____
Uhhhh i yawned as i woke
up.. I checked my time
10:45am… What!! Is my time
wrong or what! I unlocked
my phone to see 45 missed
calls from my mum, Grace,
my boss and my clients, and
two messages i opened the
first one and it reads
“dear Mr. Fabulous, your
account has been credited
with the sum of
N10,000,000 from**some
text missing**.. I concluded
it was from the client i gave
my account number.
I opened the next text to see
the shock of my life. It reads:
dear Mr. Fabulous, a debit of
N11, 995,000.00k occured
on your account via transfer.
Your new balance is N5,283.
20k. Thanks for banking
with us. sender: Union Bank.
Jesus! What the hell is going
on where is Cynthia? I
picked my suit and walked
down stares only to be
stopped by the receptionist
to pay for over staying. It
was then i realized its
monday. Thank God i had
little money on me then i
paid her off and rushed out
only to find out that my car
is no longer packed there.. I
placed a call to my bank
manager asking her about
the transaction.
Me: why did you make a
transfer without my
consent?
Manager: sir a lady came
here with a transfer for but
i called you and you
confirmed it.
I hung up angrily. What am i
going to do? What will i tell
my boss? All this thoughts
were running to my mind
when i suddenly
remembered our sex
episode i began to smile as i
sight Cynthia standing half
naked in front. I went to her
pulled the dress she was
wearing, i removed mine
and started caressing her all
over. I was wearing only a
boxer. I pulled the boxer
down a bit so as to bleep
her not until a hot slap
landed on my cheek.
I was like ‘babe why did you just leave me like that?’ but she never said anything or respond to my sexxual urge. I continued until a hot slap landed on my right cheek and brought my back to reality. And behold i was standing in a boutique belonging to my boss wife.. Who slapped me? It was my boss and what do you think i was romancing all these while?….
GM: Fabulous what the hell are you doing here? So this is it? It has gotten to the extent of romancing a…… He paused… Well meet me in the company… He said and walked out immediately..
Chei!! The witches in my village has finally remembered me…
Next thing i found myself in a police cell where i would remain until the sum of N10,000,000 is paid to the company.. That was how i lost everything

No comments:

Post a Comment